We have a reputation for delivering reliable FM services across a wide range of sectors for over 14 years. We have strengthened our position as the best source of FM services across the North West. We deliver the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in a continually updating environment.
Why are we different:
- The shareholding in the Group is 100% owned by the Eric Wright Trust, a charitable body. This unique constitution allows Group companies to follow longer term commercial strategies, and to continue to grow and develop the business securely over time
- As part of the Eric Wright Group, we offer a wide and cohesive range of services that deliver leading quality and value
- We are accredited to ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS:18001 and Investors in People Gold Standard
- We are experts in the built environment from inception to completion and throughout the whole life of a building
- We understand partnership values and demonstrate transparency, honesty and integrity
- We respect and support our clients, partners and people
- We take personal and collective responsibility for our actions and deliver on our promises
Planned & Reactive Estates Maintenance
Our approach to planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance is to deliver a service that will put in place a structure that is responsive to the requirements of the contract and building users.
PPM programmes are designed to minimise the need for emergency maintenance and breakdowns, to extend asset life and ensure;
- Statutory Health & Safety requirements are met The continued availability of the facilities
- The building elements do not begin to deteriorate over time
- The assets are providing full operational functionality at all required times
We support our existing contracts with a combination of multi skilled mobile site supervisors and site based supervisory staff utilising specialist sub-contractors as required with Eric Wright FM remaining contractually responsible at all times.
All services are checked for quality, quantity and adherence to specification and undergo rigorous monitoring and auditing in line with our ISO 9001:2208, 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001 accreditations.
Our mobile teams are supported by our Helpdesk based at our head office in Preston that operates 24/7 incorporating a computer aided facilities management system (CAFM). PPM and reactive requests are passed to each responsible person utilising hand held PDA’s to report, monitor and close down activities to ensure compliance with KPI requirements.
Eric Wright Professional Services is North West based, delivering a range of property consultancy services to meet the needs of both public and private sector clients, including:
- Property Consultancy
- Building Surveying
- Design and Specification
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Management
- Refurbishment and Alterations
- Contract Administration and Management
- Dilapidations Advice and Schedules of Condition
- Cost Management
- Life Cycle Modelling
- PFI Consulting
- CDM Principal Designer
- Asset Management
- Risk Management
- Value Engineering
- Building Defect Analysis and Diagnosis
- Measured Surveys and CAD Drawings
- Strategic Procurement Services
- Building Services Engineering
- Statutory Compliance and Planned and Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Scheduling
- Witness Testing, Commissioning and Validation
- Planned Maintenance Regimes
- Fault Diagnosis and Advice
- Feasibility Studies and Technical Appraisals
- Life Cycle Replacement and Renewals
- Supply Chain Procurement and Management
- Design and Replacement of Existing Mechanical and Electrical Infrastructure
- Condition Surveys
- Sustainability, Energy and Carbon Management
- General Energy Advice and Support
- Energy Purchasing
- Energy Management Plans
- Automated Metering and Targeting
- DECs and EPCs
- Carbon Reduction Advice
- Advice and Installation of Renewable Technologies
- Bill Validation and Payment
Eric Wright FM provides cleaning services to a wide range of clients within its portfolio. At all times we recognise the cleanliness and general standards of hygiene throughout the client premises is of paramount importance.
Cleaning is undertaken at a time that is most suitable to the client to minimise disruption whist delivering a seamless service delivery.
We are responsible for;
- Developing strategic and operationally compliant cleaning plans, focussing on environmental issues
- Scheduled and reactive cleaning
- Organising and conducting programmes for specialist cleans including cleaning schedules and cleaners tasks
- Training and developing the cleaning teams
- Supplying appropriate, chemicals , equipment materials and products for successful service delivery
Eric Wright FM have developed rapidly in the last few years into a total FM company delivering Hard and Soft FM services directly to support our clients core activities. Our focus on delivering catering services directly instead of outsourcing the service is to get one step closer to the building users including, staff, visitors, patients and pupils.
Delivering services directly, means we have more direct control with improved menu choices, styles of food and with a focus on nutritional content. This approach enables us to tailor make the services to meet our clients needs keeping their requirements at the heart of everything we do.
We currently serve over 1200 school meals per day for a group of primary schools in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire and a secondary school in Blackpool, our school meal service is focussed on 100% freshly produced home made meals from prime fresh ingredients.
We also provide crunchy salads, delicious sandwiches and light snacks for staff and visitors in our 'Aroma' coffee shop within Whitegate Drive health centre, Blackpool.
By, transferring existing teams under the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE) or recruiting new employees we ensure full training is conducted to meet food hygiene regulations and best practice guidelines.
For more information please view the links below:
Eric Wright FM provides a Helpdesk to support the contract management team that is resourced 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We utilise a Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System which acts as the central Helpdesk for all operational contracts. This Helpdesk will be the first point of contact when reporting all issues and will ensure that jobs are allocated accordingly with an escalation procedure also available when required.
Planned and reactive maintenance requests are sent via a hand held PDA directly to the site based and mobile FM teams.
The CAFM system will hold data relating to all requests raised together with the response audit trail and details of all planned preventative maintenance tasks. This information will be used to generate the reports to the client representative.
Helpdesk operators have full details of all building assets and area data sheets so that they are able to identify what items are contained within any given area. They have contact numbers for all service personnel and specialist sub-contractors and can call out support and service engineers as required.