Eric Wright Building Consultancy works in partnership with clients to help them develop and implement a strategic plan, which integrates seamlessly with goals and aspirations for their operating facilities.
An estates strategy is a medium to long-term plan which will help you identify what you need from your facilities, how you can achieve your needs and any potential challenges.
Furthermore, it provides a structured framework to support decision making – prioritising needs over wants.
We help clients identify challenges and how they can be factored into the strategy i.e. financial, legal issues, together with local community expectations.
Most of all we’ll ensure your strategy is achievable, realistic and affordable.
- Construction (design and management) regulations 2015
- Health and safety gap analysis
- Technical due diligence
Development Planning and Support
- Building condition surveys
- Asset management plans
- Space optimisation and capacity planning
- School on-boarding
- Assistance with grant funding
- Energy efficiency improvements
- Associated project delivery
Paving the Way for Your Growth Aspirations
- You’ll be able to maximise value and manage resources more efficiently
- Ability to make informed decisions based on comprehensive advice and evidence
- You’ll operate well-maintained facilities, improving your overall performance
- Reduction in failures and downtime – and more importantly, unplanned expenditure
- We’ll provide a plan with tailored features to incorporate the needs of specific buildings
All in all, we’re receiving a professional and proactive service which enables us to focus more attention on learning, teaching and other school priorities.”