Integrated facilities management
Integrated facilities management - a unified solution for your property requirements
Our integrated facilities management service unifies the delivery of all our facility management services into one single umbrella solution with one contract and one point of contact to meet all your property needs.
As part of the Eric Wright Group we adopt a one-stop approach ‘from, estates strategy development, to design, build and delivery’, we remove the headache caused by managing multiple contractors. Our approach allows you to focus on your own core business while enjoying all the benefits of outsourcing such as efficiency savings and improved performance.
We work closely with you to understand your property requirements and your company culture. By doing this, we not only develop the right service model for your business, but also achieve customer service excellence through our thorough understanding of your organisation’s values.Ready to talk about your FM requirements?
Download a copy of our Professional Services Brochure
Why use Eric Wright FM?
- Our board and senior management team are based at our Preston head office resulting in quick, centralised decision making.
- We are part of the wider Eric Wright Group and with charitable trust status, we’re able to focus on the long-term goals and organisational objectives of our clients. Unlike a PLC we aren’t driven by shareholder value or threatened by acquisition.
- Every pound after Group profits have been realised are either redirected into the business or invested by the Trust for Charitable giving.
- We have a trusted reputation for a client-centric approach to service delivery.
- Eric Wright FM adopts a compliance-first approach. We work with clients to ensure their facilities are regulatory compliant with works carried out under a practical duty of care framework.
- We understand the importance for your business to have a partner you can depend on, for all your property needs all year round. We offer a 24-hour service, 365 days of the year.
- Our extensive public and multi-private sector experience enables us to review, plan, organise, and manage your properties in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- We are a financially stable company. Not only do we have the backing of the Eric Wright Group behind us, but we have a forward revenue stream providing stability, reassurance and reliability.
Eric Wright FM adopts a compliance-first approach. We work with clients to ensure their facilities are regulatory compliant with works carried out under a practical duty of care framework.
The cost of non-compliance can be severe both financially, reputationally even resulting in personal or corporate prosecution. With this in mind, where appropriate, we begin a client engagement with an asset verification and compliance audit. From this due diligence we can develop a plan to ensure the client is fully compliant, and critically that the steps to compliance are tracked and clearly demonstrable.
We provide all of our services through a combination of our teams and specialist supply chain partners to deliver the most appropriate blend for your current and future requirements. We bring the benefits of service specialisms, innovation and highly skilled teams many of which have been working in long term partnerships with us since our formation.
No matter what the level of facilities management you require, we pride ourselves on giving you the efficiency savings of outsourcing, tied with the same degree of control you would have if you provided these services in house.
We have the skills, capability and flexibility to provide a comprehensive range of property services to ensure your organisation is a safe, efficient and productive place to work or visit. Our services can be delivered as:
- a single solution for large organisations with multiple sites,
- a bundled offering of two or more services, or
- a fully integrated ‘total’ facilities management service, with one point of contact for all your management needs.
Whatever your requirements, we will work with you to tailor a proposition that fits with your culture, ethos and operating business model. Our mission is to provide a service that drives business value whilst delivering efficiencies and value for money.
All our facilities management services are supported by:
24/7/365 service desk
Our constantly-manned service desk coordinates service delivery to clients nationwide. Whether you have an emergency to deal with immediately, a planned or routine task to schedule in or a general question about your facilities management contract, there is always someone available to talk to. We use – and continually invest in – a state-of-the-art computer aided facilities management (CAFM) system, which delivers innovative functionality, comprehensive visibility and robust control for our clients.
Project and programme management
We know how complicated the processes of procuring, implementing and evaluating facilities management programmes can be, especially when multiple different services are being managed simultaneously. Our project management services help you to deliver complex change programmes seamlessly and transparently.
When third parties are involved in delivering facilities management services, we can help you make sense of your contracts, negotiate the most favourable terms, set clear KPIs and targets for ROI and evaluate contracts on an ongoing basis.
Why outsource facilities management?
There are a number of key benefits to outsourcing your FM requirements to a partner, including:
- Access to all your facilities information in one place, putting you in the strategic driving seat
- With less strain on your team you can focus on your core business
- Cost and efficiency savings achieved through supplier economies of scale
- Reduced overheads coupled with increased operational control
- Natural skills transfer achieved by internal staff working alongside external experts
- Risk mitigation. Outsourcing your FM requirements will shift the continuity and risk management onto your FM partner.