Investors in People
In recognition of the Company's dedication to improving performance through its people the Eric Wright Group has been awarded the national quality standard Investors in People for over 12 years.
November 2014 brings a new status under IIP to the Eric Wright Group in being awarded the much acclaimed GOLD STATUS Award. The Group are amongst a small number of organisations to achieve this level and one of only 47 in the UK.
The aim of Investors in People is to improve business performance by encouraging staff to meet corporate objectives which are communicated effectively.
The Standard is based on three key principles:
- Developing strategies to improve the performance of the organisation - an Investor in People develops effective strategies to improve the performance of the organisation through its people
- Taking action to improve the performance of the organisation - an Investor in People takes effective action to improve the performance of the organisation through its people
- Evaluation of the impact on the performance of the organisation - an Investor in People can demonstrate the impact of its investment in people on the performance of the organisation
Our staff are the most important part of our business and by continuing to achieve Investors in People accreditation we can fully support our employees and offer the following benefits:
- Pride in belonging to a successful organisation
- Recognition and job satisfaction
- Effective communication
- Supportive working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Good quality training
- Improved skills, increased responsibility and involvement
- Sense of ownership